Sunday 7 October 2012


Day 4: Serbian Roadside – Duzce, Turkey. Odo started 26463
A fantastic start to the day, the Sun is up, but it’s rather brisk, perfect biking weather. Again, we’re still just munching miles, so before long we enter, and exit Bulgaria. I say before long, but it’s actually most of the day. We cross into Turkey, and, well we’re soon passing Istanbul, and heading for Ankara.
 570ish miles today, and it looks like I’m having more problems than Kirsty. Oddly, I can’t move my fingers properly! I assume it’s from the vibes on the handlebars and the amount of time sat with my hand in one position, it’s only the right hand, perhaps a day off will resolve the issue.
 Hopefully tomorrow, we’ll hit the port where we’re sailing to Egypt from, and we may start getting some good pics and fun! Although, this classic Serbian bedspread surely can't be beaten...

2 comments:

  1. oh no, you're going to need that hand on the lonely nights in the Sahara.

    ReplyDelete