Monday 29 October 2012


Day 26: Aswan
Nothing of note here! Carried out my first puncture repair of the trip (to my air seat), and took in the splendor of the Nile. Read a book by the roof top pool, um, awaiting customs tomorrow. The ferry is on Thursday, it’s only a passenger ferry, the cargo ferry leaves Sat or Sund. There’s perhaps a ferry on Friday that can take six motorcycles and passengers, so we’ll keep our fingers crossed for that.
Unfortunately it looks like Rob got his wires crossed and didn’t go and see the captain in Abu Simbel. He did manage to confirm what I’d said once he’d left and got to the same check point I’d been at yesterday. Great success! But I can’t blame him, I should probably have turned around myself and gone to check it out if I was that concerned about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment