Wednesday 31 October 2012


Day 28: Aswan
So, we head down to the port today to load the vehicles, and then we start hearing the rumours. There might not be enough room on the barge for our bikes. And, the cabins that were reserved for us, no longer ours. I must admit, I’m not angry or frustrated, as it is kind of what I expect, and I think that makes it easier. Having said that, it’s only my first visit to the port. Some of ‘The Others’ have been to the port five times with the expectation of getting on a ferry, and they are definitely at the ends of their tethers.
There’s literally nothing else to report, I’m glad I’ve got some movies to watch on the laptop!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the blog mate. Jealous. Wish I was there. Hope you brought enough pencils. -Barry

    ReplyDelete