Wednesday 17 October 2012


Day 13: Sharm
We book our first scuba of the holiday, with Red Sea Dive School. It’s a beach dive, and it’s ok. The usual sort of reef dive, although we do see two really cool spotted mantas ‘flying’ through the water. They’re about a meter wide and look really cool and so graceful. About half way through though, I get a few really bad sinus pains, and it looks like that’ll be the end of my diving for a while. TAW gets another dive in the afternoon, but I can’t go more than five meters, so I’m def out until South Africa.
For some reason though, we both feel exhausted, and as wild as we are, we end up tucked up in bed by about half six. I’m trying to stay awake until a reasonable hour, but the only English speaking TV channel is showing Miss Congeniality 2. I don’t know what’s worse!



Also, it looks like we’ve both got the holiday belly, so hopefully that’ll pass soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment